Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Thanks, spammers

I've been forced to turn on word verification for all comments, despite the fact that I hate word verification. It means you'll hve to type in a code (included in the comment form) with every comment. Sorry.

But unfortunately, I've been getting more spam comments than I have been getting real comments. About 5 to 1 by my count.

If any of you REALLY want to buy land in Florida or buy custom emoticons or explore the Bible, speak up. Otherwise, word verification stays.

And so it goes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

allow me to be the first to try out word verification!

i had to do it on my blog also.

Anonymous said...

I had Jesus visit my blog before I turned on word verication...

Ol' Guy said...

Darn. He's never written me. Did you get an email address?