Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Fishing trip

I received an interesting political polling call last night.

After determining that I was a registered voter who intended to vote in the March elections, I was asked whether I thought the current campaign was going along smoothly or was 'badly in disarray.'

When I asked which campaign she was referring to, the pollster couldn't answer me. 'Let me get my manager,' she said.

She returned a short time later and said she couldn't answer my question, but would repeat her question if I liked. She did. It didn't change any. I politely terminated the poll.

Question: Just who was fishing to prove that who's campaign is in disarray?

And so it goes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

based on her brutal web site and her press conference (she didn't even take questions) the smart money is on Judy Baar Topinka.

dark horse candidate-Jesse White.

Ol' Guy said...

Yeah, I'm betting Judy's trying to get a 'polls show Blago's campaign is in disarray' announcement somewhere soon.

Sad part of this is, I don't think she has to stoop to this type of crap. As a lifelong D, if she stays out of the mud, she's not a bad alternative choice. Problem is, she won't/can't. Too Republican of her.