Friday, September 10, 2010

Yeah, you

God bless the Christian right, right?
AP Photo/Phil Sandlin   Pastor Terry Jones of the Dove World Outreach Center speaks to the media.







The Christian Right is not-so-slowly taking control of the GOP. Is this what we can expect more of in the future?

Religious intolerance has worked so well in Iran, Iraq ... 

Why not here?


The GOP says it's gonna retake control of Congress.


THIS JUST IN: As you may have heard, conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh and Terry Jones (you know, the Gainesville, Fla., pastor who threatened to burn Korans on 9/11) graduated from the same high school in Cape Girardeau, Mo., in 1969.
I grieve for America.





And so it goes.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I randomly came across your blog. I am a born again Christian, and yes, I lean to the right.

I just wanted you to know that not all "Right-winged Christians" are crazy.

Some of us grieve for America too. For the same reasons as you do.

I appreciate your blog, it helps me see the other side.

Kei said...

Same here; insofar as "Stumbled upon" your blog.

As for religion and politics... I see both as self-serving devices of onanism.

Just commenting to share the thoughts of most communities I talk in concerning this topic; the guy officially called it off after getting a call from the secretary of defense, or something like that.

I personally, among others, think this was a publicity stunt. Not that I care; not surprising given his type (sic: Fred Phelps).